Get discrimination advice
If you're being discriminated against because of who you are, you don't have to put up with it. There are a number of ways you can resolve the problem, from having an informal word, to taking a case to a tribunal.
It's important to get advice to help you. An adviser can:
- Help you take a step back and put things in perspective;
- Help you think about what outcome you want;
- Explain your options and the effects of choosing one over another;
- Help you gather any evidence you need to take things further;
- If your problem is at work and you decide to raise a grievance they can help you put your grievance in writing and prepare for the meeting;
- Make sure you don't miss any important deadlines for making a claim if you decide to take that route.
Use the menu on the right hand side to find advice agencies in your area.