Child arrangements

How and what to negotiate with your ex to avoid court

for just £120

Get expert advice on:

  • How to avoid going to court by approaching your ex with a fair proposal.
  • What the court might recommend in your situation.
  • How to draft a letter which sets out the difficulties with the current arrangements and your proposal for future arrangements.
  • What your next steps should be.