If you are taking a case to an employment tribunal - Information from Derbyshire Law Centre

Derbyshire Law Centre's Lip Service have drawn together information for people considering taking a case to the Employment Tribunal who cannot pay for legal advice or representation  Their information aims to support and guide you through the process, including ways of resolving the problem without having to go to Tribunal.

You can use their website no matter where you are in the country, but free advice is limited to residents of Derbyshire and Derby City, Nottinghamshire and Nottingham City.  (Full information about this can be found on the website.)  If you cannot access Derbyshire Law Centre’s advice services, we suggest you use our Help Directory to try to find legal advice.  

0 Reviews

Add new review

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Share this content

Email, print or share via social media