We are the leading edge provider of public legal education and information. We are known for our targeted interventions that are user-centred, empowering and preventative. We deliver innovative access to justice services that bring together on and offline help to reach the communities who most need it. We combine research and practice to achieve excellence in public legal education and information.
We can help organisations of all sizes by:
- Developing, planning and delivering public legal education and information initiatives of any kind.
- Identifying how PLE can benefit your work – including providing help with the development of proposals and grant applications.
- Researching you user needs, legal capability, or where interventions are most needed.
- Evaluating public legal education initiatives, including impact monitoring and reporting.
- Delivering one of our existing courses to increase capability to deal with law-related issues.
You can read more about the ways in which we can help you below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
We try to work flexibly and will do our best to find a way to help, whatever your budget.