Sorting out your finances

Clean break consent orders and spousal and child maintenance

for just £120

Get expert advice on:

  • If applying for a clean break consent order is right for you. 
  • Whether, in your case, the court might make an order for maintenance to be paid to you or your ex. 
  • What would be reasonable to pay or receive in terms of monthly maintenance for you or your ex.
  • What should happen in terms of maintenance payments for your children.

This service is available during lockdown - speak to your chosen solicitor over the phone or on Facetime, WhatsApp or Skype.