How to prepare for the Dispute Resolution Appointment
for just £120
Get expert advice on:
- If you need to ask for an adjournment to have more time to prepare – this is where the court postpones the hearing to another date.
- If you might be able to reach agreement and avoid the hearing altogether.
- How to clearly define the key issues in the case.
- If you should try and get representation.
- What you should prepare for the hearing and how to do it.
- What issues you should talk to Cafcass about.
- The contents of the Cafcass letter/report and how you should proceed (if you have already received this).
- If you need to prepare the court bundle.
Prices include VAT
We have kept the cost of advice through this service as low as possible. If you were to see one of our panel members outside of this service you would pay on average £295 per hour (including VAT).