Preparing for Financial Dispute Resolution hearing (FDR)
for just £240
Get expert advice on
- Possible outcomes at the court hearing.
- What, if anything else, you need to do to prepare for the hearing.
- Whether you should make an offer.
- What to offer or what further info is needed before you can decide what offer to make.
- How to prepare a position statement.
- What your next steps should be.
Prices include VAT
We have kept the cost of advice through this service as low as possible to help those on low-medium incomes. If you were to see one of our panel members outside of this service you would pay on average £295 per hour (including VAT). So an appointment like this would cost you on average £590.