How to prepare for the First Hearing Dispute Resolution Appointment
for just £120
Get expert advice on:
- If you need to ask for an adjournment to have more time to prepare – this is where the court postpones the hearing to another date.
- If you might be able to reach agreement and avoid the hearing altogether.
- How to clearly define the key issues in the case.
- If you should try and get representation.
- What you should prepare for the hearing and how to do it.
- What issues you should talk to Cafcass about.
- The contents of the Cafcass letter/report and how you should proceed (if you have already received this).
- If you need to prepare the court bundle.