Sorting out your finances

The family home if you own it

for just £120

Get expert advice on:

  • How the court would view your and your ex’s housing needs and the needs of your children.
  • How the court would view the way you and your ex own your property and what this means for your case.
  • What documents you need to get to show the court what your housing needs are.
  • What your best options are given your personal circumstances. 

This service is available during the current crisis - speak to your chosen solicitor over the phone or on Facetime, WhatsApp or Skype.