How to prepare for the final hearing
for just £120
Get expert advice on:
- What more you need to do to get ready for your final hearing, for example does the court have all the evidence it will need?
- How to respond to the Cafcass report (you might want to challenge it in some areas).
- How to give oral evidence on the day and what your strategy should be.
- If you need to call witnesses, who they should be, and how to do that.
- Whether you should try and get a solicitor or barrister to represent you, based on your case and circumstances.
- Whether or not you need to apply to the court to ask for more time to prepare (called an adjournment).
- How to get the court bundle ready, if you need to.
This service is available during the current crisis - speak to your chosen solicitor over the phone or on Facetime, WhatsApp or Skype.