How to prepare for the final hearing
for just £120
Get expert advice on:
- What more you need to do to get ready for your final hearing, for example does the court have all the evidence it will need?
- How to respond to the Cafcass report (you might want to challenge it in some areas).
- How to give oral evidence on the day and what your strategy should be.
- If you need to call witnesses, who they should be, and how to do that.
- Whether you should try and get a solicitor or barrister to represent you, based on your case and circumstances.
- Whether or not you need to apply to the court to ask for more time to prepare (called an adjournment).
- How to get the court bundle ready, if you need to.
Prices include VAT
We have kept the cost of advice through this service as low as possible. If you were to see one of our panel members outside of this service you would pay on average £295 per hour (including VAT).