How to prepare for your final hearing
for just £240
Get expert advice on
- What is likely to happen at the final hearing.
- What your opening and closing positions should be.
- What questions you should ask in cross examination.
- Get help with drafting your skeleton argument.
- Whether you should consider hiring a lawyer to represent you at the final hearing and how much it would cost.
- What your next steps should be.
Prices include VAT
We have kept the cost of advice through this service as low as possible. If you were to see one of our panel members outside of this service you would pay on average £295 per hour (including VAT). So an appointment like this would cost you on average £590.