Urgent hearings and help to draft pre-action letter
for just £120
Get expert advice on:
- Whether you need to ask the court for an urgent hearing or not.
- How to draft a letter which sets out the difficulties with the current arrangement and your proposal for future arrangements.
- What the court would consider a fair proposal.
- If you do need an urgent court hearing, how to go about it.
- What your next steps should be.
This service is available during the current crisis - speak to your chosen solicitor over the phone or on Facetime, WhatsApp or Skype.