Urgent hearings and help to draft pre-action letter
for just £120
Get expert advice on:
- Whether you need to ask the court for an urgent hearing or not.
- How to draft a letter which sets out the difficulties with the current arrangement and your proposal for future arrangements.
- What the court would consider a fair proposal.
- If you do need an urgent court hearing, how to go about it.
- What your next steps should be.
Prices include VAT
We have kept the cost of advice through this service as low as possible. If you were to see one of our panel members outside of this service you would pay on average £295 per hour (including VAT).