What to do next when you receive an application about your children
for just £120
Get expert advice on:
- The merits of the application the other parent has made.
- Discuss how you should respond and get advice about how to do it.
- How to fill in the C7 form.
- Whether or not you might be able to get legal aid to go to court, and if not, how else you might fund the case.
- What steps to take if you or your child are at risk of harm due to the other parent’s behaviour.
- The next steps you should take.