What to do next when you receive an application about your children
for just £120
Get expert advice on:
- The merits of the application the other parent has made.
- Discuss how you should respond and get advice about how to do it.
- How to fill in the C7 form.
- Whether or not you might be able to get legal aid to go to court, and if not, how else you might fund the case.
- What steps to take if you or your child are at risk of harm due to the other parent’s behaviour.
- The next steps you should take.
Prices include VAT
We have kept the cost of advice through this service as low as possible. If you were to see one of our panel members outside of this service you would pay on average £295 per hour (including VAT).