Child arrangements

What to do next when you receive an application about your children

for just £120

Get expert advice on:

  • The merits of the application the other parent has made.
  • Discuss how you should respond and get advice about how to do it.
  • How to fill in the C7 form.
  • Whether or not you might be able to get legal aid to go to court, and if not, how else you might fund the case.
  • What steps to take if you or your child are at risk of harm due to the other parent’s behaviour.
  • The next steps you should take.

This service is available during the current crisis - speak to your chosen solicitor over the phone or on Facetime, WhatsApp or Skype.