Information provided applies to England & Wales

You searched for Unfitness and overcrowding

What to do if your accommodation is in poor condition, if it is affecting your health or the health of someone that lives with you, or if there is not enough room for the number of people that live with you

Top PicksA quality controlled selection of all the best legal information from a wide range of providers hand picked from the best websites by Advicenow