Information provided applies to England & Wales

You searched for Money and tax

Information about self assessment for income tax, exemptions from capital gains tax, inheritance tax limits, paying stamp duty when you buy a house, paying council tax and value added tax. What to do if you have problems with savings and investments, pensions, and insurance.

What are you looking for?